Jeremy Bernfeld is an associate in the firm's maritime and construction practices. He has represented property owners, general contractors, construction managers, and subcontractors in New York Supreme Court litigation, in matters involving New York Labor Law, New York Insurance Law, insurance coverage, subrogation, and general liability, among other matters.
Prior to joining Nicoletti Hornig & Sweeney, Jeremy gained experience in general civil litigation, insurance law, and employment law, representing both private clients and public entities.
- New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2020
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2021
- University of Michigan Law School at Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- J.D. – 2013
- Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review
- Queens College, City University of New York
- B.A. – 2010
- Honors: summa cum laude