Prior to joining the firm, she handled a high volume of title, foreclosure, and consumer finance litigation and appeals in New York and New Jersey as an associate at prominent New York and New Jersey law firms. Jamie has a strong history of representing mortgage servicers, banks, and other financial institutions in commercial, consumer, real estate, and title disputes. Jamie previously served as Vice President and in-house counsel at Fidelity National Title Insurance Company and as Judicial Extern for the Honorable G. Patrick Murphy in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois.
Jamie received her Juris Doctor from Washington University School of Law in St. Louis, where she was Executive Note Editor of the Global Studies Law Review.
- New York, 2015
- New Jersey, 2015
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York, 2018
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of New York, 2018
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2018
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2018
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2016
- Charles v. Berman, 191 AD3d 632 (2d Dept 2021)
- Aurora Loan Services, LLC v. Bandhu, 175 AD3d 1470 (2d Dept 2019)
- Nationstar Mtge. LLC v. Islam, 158 AD3d 553 (1st Dept 2018)
Honors and Awards:
- NY Metro Rising Stars – Super Lawyers 2021