WILLIAM C. BURNHAM
William Burnham's practice includes areas of construction litigation, general litigation, insurance, and admiralty matters.
Prior to joining Nicoletti Hornig & Sweeney, William practiced at an insurance defense litigation firm where he focused on New York Labor Law and premises liability litigation. Additionally, William served as law clerk to the Honorable Jamie S. Perri, J.S.C. of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division. During law school, he was a judicial extern for the Honorable Bruce M. Selya of the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Bristol, Rhode Island
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Admiralty Moot Court, Member
- Honors: Recipient of the William J. Coffey Excellence in Maritime Writing Prize
- University of Delaware
- B.A. - 2012
- Public Pension Reform and the Contract Clause, 20 Roger Williams U. L. Rev. 523 (2015)