Ilya Gorelik is an associate in the firm's construction, insurance, and general civil litigation practices. He represents property owners, general contractors, subcontractors, and construction managers, in New York Supreme Court litigation. Ilya works in matters involving New York Insurance Law, insurance law, New York Labor Law, and general liability, among other matters.
Prior to joining Nicoletti Hornig & Sweeney, Ilya represented a variety of clients-including manufacturers, property owners, public entities, and private citizens-in matters of both general liability and asbestos litigation. In his free time, Ilya enjoys hiking, kayaking, reading, and spending time with friends and family.
- New York
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution, Staff Editor
- Cardozo Mediation Clinic, Mediator
- Yeshiva College, Yeshiva University, B.A., Biology, 2014
- Honors: Cum Laude, Dean’s List (2010-2014), Samuel and Emily Granet Lemier Memorial Award
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US)