Walter A. Kretz, Jr.
Walter joined Nicoletti Hornig & Sweeney after nearly thirty years as a partner in the now-dissolved firm of Scoppetta Seiff Kretz & Abercrombie, and seven years representing the City of New York in the Affirmative Litigation Division of the New York City Law Department, the last three as the Assistant Chief.
- New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1983
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 1979
- Honors: Law Review (top 10%); Articles Editor
- Rutgers College
- B.A. - 1976
- New York City Bar Association