DYLAN B. WEEKS
Dylan Weeks concentrates his practice in the areas of general civil litigation, labor law and construction litigation matters.
Prior to joining Nicoletti Hornig & Sweeney, Dylan practiced at an insurance defense litigation firm where he focused on New York Labor Law, product liability matters and premises liability litigation.
- New York
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Moot Court Honor Society – Appellate Division
- Honors: Recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Criminal Law & Appellate Advocacy
- Honors: Richardson Scholarship
- Honors: Lark-Barranco Scholarship
- Honors: William Randolph Hearst Scholarship for Minority Students
- Honors: Judge Nathan R. Sobel Prize
- New York University
- B.A. - 2014